Business Development Manager, Ruminant Products
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a Ruminant Product Manager at Sundown. This is a new role being created to grow and enhance our offering into the ruminant sector.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is currently in technical ruminant sales and looking for the next step. You will be required to form relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in the UK & Irish ruminant feed market including farmers, feed companies, consultants and researchers
- Create a strategic medium and long term Sales and Marketing plan for approval by the MD The plan will include; identification of target sectors & customers, routes to market, volumes & margins.
- Implement the approved Sales and Marketing Plan to achieve company objectives
- Achieve the annual sales targets as set out in the strategy in terms of tonnes, margins & cost.
- Existing technical sales experience in the ruminant sector.
- A full understanding of current developments in ruminant nutrition and the ability to evaluate dietary changes in financial and health terms
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial and strategic acumen.
- A relevant degree in an agricultural field is desirable.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel throughout UK & Ireland
Location is flexible as the role will be based from home, travelling throughout the UK. However, candidates who reside close to the middle of the UK beside the M6 would be ideally situated.
If you would like more information about this position please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org